Coarse Hair, Long Hair is now...

Coarse Hair, Long Hair is now...
Click above to join me on the new blog.

My Growth and Setbacks 2003-2010

.

Welcome To My Hair Blog!



















Hi Ladies!

This is my very first blog post and I am so excited. Here is what you can expect from my blog:
  • You Tube videos and tutorials,
  • Tips on daily care of your hair,
  • My wash day routine,
  • Styles - including heat free styles and minimal heat styles, and
  • Details on what I use and how I use it.
Please visit my YouTube channel - Coarse Hair Long Hair and subscribe, so you can automatically get updates when I post new videos. Happy growing!

Picture details: Date - September 2009; Get the look - I used 8 large steam rollers and let them set for 20 mins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Ms. Kibibi. Seems like you are very popular nowadays lol I remember seeing your picture on growafrohairlong.com when I was about 17 years of age and now I am going on 23 and ecstatic that you now have a website! I've just started my relaxed hair journey for the 2nd time in life and I am wondering what relaxer do you use? Your hair comes out so nicely and beautiful. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Kibibi,
I was looking at your hair journey pictures. My hair is the length that your hair was when you started. I have a weave in now to try growing my hair out. What did you do to get started with your hair growth?

Post a Comment

ShareThis