My warm weather regimen is slightly different from my winter regimen, in order to accommodate the humidity and increased manipulation.
- Wash once every week with diluted shampoo; Clarify at least once a month,
- Light protein/ reconstructor every week,
- Deep condition ("DC") every week under my hair steamer,
- After DC, seal cuticles with low ph product (more details to come),
- Apply a liquid, creamy, and serum leave-ins, in that order (the products vary, more details to come),
- Either air dry, roller set, or blow dry/flat iron to style.
Daily - Moisturize with Bioinfusion Olive Oil Hair Lotion, use coconut oil or jojoba oil to seal.
Relax every 10 - 12 weeks with Affirm lye regular.
That's it! I keep my regimen very simple and follow it religiously. The key for my growth retention is consistency. I will post updates on which products I use, and any modifications I make.
I love my hair cut, but I'm starting to miss the length. So, I plan to incorporate growth promotion methods (scalp massage, higher protein intake, etc.) and will post on those as well.