Coarse Hair, Long Hair is now...

Coarse Hair, Long Hair is now...
Click above to join me on the new blog.

My Growth and Setbacks 2003-2010

.

[H]air Freshener

I went to an engagement party this weekend, and after the party everyone went to the club.  I came home with the dreaded "club hair" smoke smell.  YUCK!  To combat the smell, I used the Aveda Reviving Mist.  I sprayed the mist above my head and let it fall onto my hair.  I prefer applying it this way rather than spraying directly on my hair, because the latter makes my hair feel wet.  In the morning, my hair smelled fresh and clean with no hint of smoke. 

This is also useful for when you work out, and don't have time to wash your hair.  It really does a great job of deodorizing mild odors, while leaving a light lavender scent.  I vaguely remember buying this online a couple years ago at drugstore.com (but I'm not 100% sure).  

Me and my husband at the party

At the club

Aveda Reviving Mist

9 comments:

PureBeauty said...

beautiful pics!

shannon said...

You two are a beautiful couple

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. You and your husband make a great looking couple! I love, love, love your hair blog and videos. You are my ultimate hair inspiration.

Nix said...

Lovely couple:) Love that skirt!!

Michelle said...

I love your skirt. You guys look great!!

bambee07 said...

Looking good!

MsKibibi said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words. My readers are the greatest!

Carolyn said...

You and the hubby look great together and the hair is fabulous as usual :-)

Dania said...

You look fab and you two make the most beautiful couple! Love the hair and those shoes are killer!

Post a Comment

ShareThis